- 2 Years Warranty
Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C. analogueue-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness. High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibers, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
Neobrite: Only for GA-2100-1A, GA-2100-4A
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength and crack resistance.
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeepingAccuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 48.5×45.4×11.8mm
- Total weight : 51g